Saturday, January 5, 2013

Get To Thy Bench

Well I finally got to my bench :)
I got a few things finished finally. And though it didn't really revive my creativity, I at least have some new pieces listed in my Etsy shop!

Customizable piece with Labradorite - This could be a ring, brooch or pendant. You Choose!

Itty Bitty Palm Studs

 
Pendulum Earrings
The earrings above I only finished off this morning and I love them. Simple and Bohemian.

I finally finished the bracelet:


I am happy with how it turned out. But I'm not in love with it. Might be a little too dainty for my liking and maybe a little plain. I was originally making it for myself, but I might list in my shop, as I will probably never wear it.

I have finally opened my own online shop (outside of etsy of course). 
You can find me here now as well :)

There are also some new markets (which I discovered from a sticker on the back of a windscreen) being held at the last Sunday of every month, near where I used to live. So I hope to remember to scope those out and see what it's like, as a possible venue for myself.

*phew* I just closed this page off, forgetting I was blogging and thought I'd have to start over!

I have another piece finished, but I will save that for another post.
Thankfully silver prices are down a bit under $30 again, so it's time to put in a little order to Rio for supplies. Not that I've got much in the pipeline. But sometimes new supplies help to get you working again - at least sometimes that works for me!

Hope you are all having a great start to the new year :)
Em ♥

No comments: