Friday, July 13, 2012

Grey Saturday.

It's a grey Saturday. Not great for photographing my jewellery. But I did it anyway.
I have spent the better part of the afternoon rephotographing my jewellery for my Etsy shop. I absolutely loved how it was looking, but I decided to have pictures that were more zoomed in than before. 

Hubs likes how it looks now as you can clearly see the items straight away....I'm still not so sure. But it will probably grow on me. I'm quite fickle and never satisfied with how something is .... I'm always changing my mind.

All my supplies came on Thursday and Friday and I'm very happy. 
I have a nice big sheet of silver and lots of chain and wire and findings etc. But I think my muse is on vacation now, as she had to wait too long before I got new silver :(

With my supplies came some new boxes for packaging. I love them. 


And last night I ordered some Luxe Business cards from Moo with matching labels. Can't wait to get those too! 

It seems like it's never ending, the things you need to make jewellery. I've been saving for a little while and just spent it all on supplies :( I look forward to the day when I don't have to spend all of my savings on more supplies/tools. But that day will probably never come, as there is just no end to the techniques to learn, meaning more tools to buy.

Kindy was back on this week as the school holidays are over. But I was bored out of my mind as I had no silver to make anything with. Next week will be better I hope, as Summer has 3 days at Kindy :p

so, please come back muse! Pleeeeeeze!

Em :)



4 comments:

SpiralStone said...

Your Etsy shop is looking absolutely beautiful Em :). I just spent a fortune on new tools too; you're right, new techniques equals new tools ... I don't think the spending ever ends!

littlecherryhill said...

lol Michele - I've got a whole load of what I call 'half tools' - I've got about half the tools for about 3 new techniques. Instead of completing a set and trying a new tech, I just keep buying other tools! sigh...silly woman I am ....

Anonymous said...

I got my Victorian lace earrings two days ago. I just love them, and the packaging was so adorable and professional. I look forward to seeing more of your designs and hearing about your artistic process! -Bonnie Jean

littlecherryhill said...

Thank you Bonnie! I really appreciate the feedback :)