Sunday, July 29, 2012

A beautiful day.

The sun is shining and the air is cool. 
It's a beautiful day. 
I am spending it cleaning and washing. Blogging and finishing off some jewellery.

We went to some Farmer's Markets yesterday. I was contemplating selling at those particular markets, but since visiting yesterday, I have changed my mind. I just didn't like the vibe and there were others selling jewellery there - though we were pretty certain they were resellers. So we decided on some other markets, they're called 'Creative Markets' and they are held in a 'trendy' suburb near the water. You don't have to book for these particular markets. So I guess that means if it rains you don't really have to worry about losing stall fees etc. 

Anyway there is lots to do before I can go - besides making plenty of stock. I honestly don't know where to start. But I like that challenge. It gives me something to work towards and to look forward to.

I haven't been able to make much lately.
Summer only attended 1 day at Kindy last week, but this week she has 3 days. So I'm hoping that will give me a chance to work at the bench and get some new bigger pieces made.

I have a couple of pairs of earrings to finish off


And below are a couple of pairs I've finished.
 


The pair below are earrings that I changed up a little - I made the hooks from Gold filled wire to match the wrapped wire on the body. 
 

And here is another little ceramic bird that I bought from a sweet little boutique yesterday. 


I would have missed it, if it wasn't for my hubby who pointed it out. 

Well it's time for Summers morning tea, so I should probably leave it here.

Buh Bye for now
Em ♥

No comments: