Friday, April 9, 2010

Happiness Returns.

Over the hours of the morning, I started to receive my silver supplies. All except my boric acid, but the guy said he would send it out again to me, so hopefully I will get that eventually.

I got my posting boxes today too, the lady met me at the shops and brought them to me. Wasn't that nice of her! My gold bezel and silver sheet arrived this afternoon in the post, and my firescoff and bees wax arrived in the early hours of the morning. It made for a good mood for the day!
I have 2 necklaces on the go, one is almost finished and the other I have only just started work on today. No, I still haven't sorted the ring problem out. I tried to get help on Friday, but it didn't work out. So I am just going to have to buy one of those flat sided mandrels and go from there. I could attempt to list them, but I don't want to end up with a negative on Etsy because I got it very wrong.
All in all, I am happy now that I know I can go out to my bench and work on something if I fancy it!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Just a picture of my little sweets today



3 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Yay! I am glad you got your supplise..or most of them anyway. I hope you have a good time creating! I can't wait to see how you use that Gold bezel! And your daughter is SO cute!!! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Oh Emma, she really is so beautiful! I've only seen the one little pic of you, but I absolutely see you in her. Thank you for sharing. :)

And I'm so excited your supplies have almost all shown up finally! I'm sure that really did make for a MUCH better day! Really wish you the best of luck w/ the rings. I know you'll get it, but it must drive you crazy in the meantime just having them sitting around. I think you've absolutely made the right decision to wait though.

Just wanted to say how nice it is to see your beautiful work scrolling by in your sidebar - you've done so well! <3

Gemheaven said...

Nothing like a delivery of supplies ~ although I am amazed that you get supplies in the early hours of the morning ~ I think I live in the wrong country ~ post here arrived nearer lunchtime lol!!

Your daughter is beautiful ♥