Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick and Tired.

Literally.

Sunday, I ended up at the emergency room with heart issues and dehydration etc. Since then I have been feeling all round dodgy and like I have a bladder infection, so tomorrow I am off to the doctors.

I hate going to the doctors. Fortunately, my Mother In Law is home and can take my daughter whilst I am at my appointment. I am armed with all the information I need for tomorrow and hopefully we can get to the bottom of my problems.

I have been miserable since. But I did find that working out at my bench, helped take my mind off my health/bladder issues and I got a couple of pieces finished and I love them. I also got my parcel of druzy too. I went out to the bench this evening, but I just wasn't 'feeling it'. So I decided to leave and do something else...so here I am!

Sigh...I know I don't have it anywhere near as bad as others around the world do, but it's hard not to feel sorry for oneself sometimes :(


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, glad you'll be heading to the doc's, as daunting as it can be. Good plan being prepared, I know it's easy to freeze once you actually get to the appointment! Take care of yourself. :)