Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Work.



My latest work. The first is a Pendant with Green Grass Turquoise and a little Yellow Jade stone and the second is a ring with Turquoise and a little Green Jade Stone. I haven't done any pieces like these before and I had lots of fun using all the findings and the small cabochons. The ring has 2mm Beaded silver wire for the shank and I need to purchase some new belcher chain for the pendant, which I will have to oxidize too.
I went to the doctors today and I have to go back to find out about my thyroid results from the hospital, so I have a long way to go before I know whats up with my old body.

Just for fun, here is a picture of my bird Tookie. He is a Lutino Indian Ringneck and we got him on our honeymoon 8 years ago :)

6 comments:

fionachapman said...

I can really see your creativity coming through in these pieces. They're great.

Unknown said...

Wow! Especially love the detail of the pendant & the green turquoise, but they're both so beautiful! And so is Tookie, what a sweet honeymoon gift.

Amy Nicole said...

both great pieces! great work!

littlecherryhill said...

Thanks everyone!

Beth Millner said...

I really like the little leaves and the balled wire in the first piece. These are really pretty, nice metalwork!

littlecherryhill said...

Thank You Beth!