Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finished Pieces.


Here are 2 finished pieces from 2 blogs ago. I finally made a brooch which is the picture to the right. I ended up making the pin out of sterling wire myself, instead of waiting to order a premade pinback. It is made with Orange (duh) Sea Sediment Jasper and a little Faceted CZ champagne gemstone in a claw setting. I need to file it down a bit more around the edge to even it out, but I wanted to take a photo of it as soon as I could.

Below is a ring with Brazillian Agate, the cool thing is, you can wear this with the flowers pointing up or like I have it on below. I have put a 2mm bead wire shank on this one.


5 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

they are both just lovely!

Louise said...

lovely work!

Unknown said...

Both gorgeous & the brooch was an awesome idea!

littlecherryhill said...

Thank You Ladies!

Kim - I have a silver smithing book that had a couple of illustrations on how to bend the wire for the brooch so you can make your own, I ruined the first try, but the second one worked a treat. I am definitely going to do another one!

Tallahassee Jewelry said...

Nice blog!!! thanks for sharing with us. I hope to see more designs and varieties of your jewelry.