Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Addiction.

Oh Boy. I am trying to think of things I can sell, that I don't use or never did use.....so I can buy......cabochons. I LOVE looking at cabochons and I like touching them and admiring them and thinking of all the lovely things I can make with them.

Right now I am trying to find a really really huge one, so that I can make myself a massive ring. I love really large jewelry, so I am on a mission to find a fantastic stone that will stand out. But whilst doing this...I see many, many, MANY gorgeous cabochons that I just MUST have......

I already have about 20 coming soon....but I want more.....I am sure most of you have been or are going through the very same thing?

2 comments:

E² - Esther Eve Metalsmith said...

alas, the sickness has befallen you!

many more years of struggle will come upon you, hours upon hours of meditating on the gorgeous depths of colors, and myriads of names such as 'owyhee jasper', 'laguna agate', and 'labdorite', not to mention the one that haunts my very dreams...'tourmilated quartz'.

welcome to the habit!

littlecherryhill said...

lol thanks Eve....I already have some favourite ones, next thing you know I will be hoarding them in a cute little box somewhere...