Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feelin' Good......

This afternoon the weather finally came good. It has been raining on and off all day long and the house has finally cooled right down. I am sitting at the computer enjoying the breeze coming through the window and wishing it could be like this every day....but it wouldn't help the finances, seeing as hubby works in Roof Restoration.

But I did get a chance to get out to the bench this evening and I finally finished a little custom pendant for my MIL. Being night time I couldn't get a picture. So I will take some tomorrow. Apparently it's going to rain all day long again tomorrow.......here's hoping! :)

3 comments:

fionachapman said...

So pleased that it is more comfortable for you now it's rained.

Unknown said...

Now that's more like it! The breeze sounds lovely. I keep a window cracked in the winter because I so love the fresh air coming in. Not the best for the heating bill, but neither is living w/ a husband who thrives on heat, yuck!

littlecherryhill said...

Thanks Fiona :)

KSK - I am the same I like to have fresh air when it's all heated in the house too. BTW what is your first name? :)