Monday, February 22, 2010

Damn I hate it when that happens...

I just had a nice big post written and then accidentally wiped the whole damned thing!

To cut my blog repost short...It's still hot....tho not as hot as it has been! Hooray for that! I got one rather large ring finished this weekend and am in the middle of a small one. Will post pics when I am able.

MIL was very happy with her pendant, which is great! And I won a really nice Red Jasper Cabochon from Ebay yesterday...hope to have that in a day or two. Still waiting on all my other parcels of cabs......I can't wait to get them all! I am dying to get my hands on some new bright pieces.

Wanted to say a big Thank You to Narelle from At The Bench With Narelle
for her offer to help me get some silver supplies since the guys I tend to buy from never have anything I need and I don't mean now and again...I mean like almost every order that happens.

Well my little girl has gone to bed and so I am going to make a cuppa soon and just read all the blogs I follow. I love reading everyone's blogs!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad your mother-in-law liked her pendant! You should give her some business cards to hand out for you when people ask her about it. :D
Enjoy your cabs when they arrive - don't you just love getting supply shipments?!

littlecherryhill said...

Oh I love getting supplies! Spesh when they are bright and colourful! I just can't stand waiting for them. Patience isn't a quality I excel at lol.